TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hail-Southern.com

Default Hail-Southern.com

Want to welcome Hail-Southern.com as a sponsoring partner of GSUFANS.com !

If you're looking for Georgia Southern related gear, be sure to visit andyt and his site.

http://www.hail-southern.com/
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: Hail-Southern.com

Was there a live stream of the partnership that I missed?

I've ordered from the site (and the previous one, as well) and always get stuff quick and as advertised. Let's support andyt as much as we can.

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Was there a live stream of the partnership that I missed?
    Well, andyt and I haven't yet signed a multi-million dollar agreement, but I'm hoping that our partnership will be very helpful to both of our endeavors ! His support of the site translates directly back to those who use it.

One decision I made a while back was to not get into any serious type of merchandising, but there is a niche spot that I think his site fills very nicely. I look at our partnership as a complimentary arrangement, and hope he does well .... when you buy from him, make sure you let him know you appreciate his support of GSUFANS.com !
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Thanks for the support everyone! If I can do anything, please do not hesitate to contact me. We are always adding new items so don't be a stranger.
    info@hail-southern.com
    678-360-4748

Attention Eagle Nation Fans/Alumni/Students. I am looking for some web development work. If you do this for a living or on the side and are interested in working with me, please send me an email with your contact information as well as any examples of your work.

Basically I am looking to upgrade my current eCommerce platform and website design. I'm open to new ideas to make www.hail-southern.com more user friendly and updated with the latest in social media technology.

Thanks
    Andy Thompson
    info@hail-southern.com

Just wanted everyone to know (if you don't already) that I have picked up Adidas and am now an official supplier. I only have a few hats in stock right now, but will continue to add to the offering as time goes on. This relationship will take some time to build, so I will not carry everything at this point. Check it out when you can and thanks! http://hail-southern.com/Georgia-Sou...didas-Headware

NEW Adidas Golf Shirts in Navy and White will be in stock next week. Also, Navy GS baseball caps, Cole Swindell version (lol), by The Game will be here next week also. Thanks for everyone's support! Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Andy
    info@hail-southern.com
    www.hail-southern.com

I'm a Nike snob. Any chance you'll have any Nike products in the future? I'd love a new white golf polo for those August/September games and tailgating.

<__NSMallocBlock__: 0x15c3a070>

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    Well, andyt and I haven't yet signed a multi-million dollar agreement, but I'm hoping that our partnership will be very helpful to both of our endeavors ! His support of the site translates directly back to those who use it.

One decision I made a while back was to not get into any serious type of merchandising, but there is a niche spot that I think his site fills very nicely. I look at our partnership as a complimentary arrangement, and hope he does well .... when you buy from him, make sure you let him know you appreciate his support of GSUFANS.com !
    A little birdy told me the deal was just under TK's Coke deal.(smile)