TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Called shot thread... UF

Default Re: Called shot thread... UF

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    I think it was the 39 yard TD to Bryant. But it wasn't "some lasers." Don't even get me started on the inaccuracies in the Henry V narrative.
    BUT, it was a pass, a TD pass, and a pass, not some bubble screen(of course, now that I think about it, one or 2 bubble screens may come in handy this Sat., wheres Half?)

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    BUT, it was a pass, a TD pass, and a pass, not some bubble screen(of course, now that I think about it, one or 2 bubble screens may come in handy this Sat., wheres Half?)
    Our first play against Elon was a fake rocket toss into a bubble screen. Went for 9 yards too.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    No denying that. My quibble was with "some," and also with the idea that we kept their defense honest with a 1-5 day from our starter.

I think you've forgotten how bad we are.
    Eagle Fund 2011, 2012, & 2013

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Our first play against Elon was a fake rocket toss into a bubble screen. Went for 9 yards too.
    I don't think we need to get "pass happy", just happy with our pass.(make them count).

jerick is fine and will pay..what do you really expect the paper to say? We arent going to publically let muschamp know who is playing but either way jerrick is an NFL prospect running back..they are going to prep for him anyway. Even if he isnt 100% a shot or two of cortisol and he will be. You guys that don`t think we have a shot are really need to come out of the SEC closet before you get to exposed

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    No denying that. My quibble was with "some," and also with the idea that we kept their defense honest with a 1-5 day from our starter.
    Forgive some of us for not having the friggin' play-chart from that game memorized.... gees.

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

8. Default Re: Called shot thread... UF

I feel as if GSU could win this game and not because we are supposed to win. I always feel this way no matter who we play. Someday we will pull off the upset so why not this Saturday. GO EAGLES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swat_gsu View Post
    jerick is fine and will pay..what do you really expect the paper to say? We arent going to publically let muschamp know who is playing but either way jerrick is an NFL prospect running back..they are going to prep for him anyway. Even if he isnt 100% a shot or two of cortisol and he will be. You guys that don`t think we have a shot are really need to come out of the SEC closet before you get to exposed
    you really think #1 is an NFL RB prospect?, I love the young man but I'm not sure about NFL, would love to see him get a shot but at best I see him going as an undrafted free agent.

I just don't see it mainly because I just don't think we can match up with them physically. We are just too small on defense to stop them running the ball right down our throats and we don't have the offense this year to outscore them. Yes I don think they will score on us even though they haven't done that much all season.