TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Runner

Default Re: Forum Runner

Quote Originally Posted by southern edumacation View Post
    i never realized how much i rely on forum runner until it was taken from me.
    Same here. I think I hardly go to the web browser site anymore unless I need to post something. Much easier to do that on a computer browser.
    Avatar = True Blue sign, standing under the Bill Clinton statue in Pristina, Kosovo, and smoking a cigar.

-Walt Austin, Forgotten5.com

Quote Originally Posted by EagleSC View Post
    Anyone remember back in the old days when you could look at this site through Forum Runner? Those were the glory days!

I wonder what happened.....
    Probably hosed the database after a case of Yeungling.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Is forum runner still not working for everyone else?

yeah it's still not working. Figured I'd wait to hear from E22 when issue is resolved.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Probably going to be this weekend before I can get it fixed. Thought it was going to be simple to correct, just upgrading some files but apparently there are some coding glitches w/ the forum runner code and this version of vbulletin.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by AUgradGSUgradstudent View Post
    Same here. I think I hardly go to the web browser site anymore unless I need to post something. Much easier to do that on a computer browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    Probably going to be this weekend before I can get it fixed. Thought it was going to be simple to correct, just upgrading some files but apparently there are some coding glitches w/ the forum runner code and this version of vbulletin.
    Thanks for the update E22!

Okay, both the forum version is upgrade as well as the Forum Runner version. Seems to be working on my Galaxy S4, someone w/ an ipad/iphone or other Android device chime in on the forum runner access if you will ....
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

test

Chiming in. Looks like it's working.

Thanks for all your efforts 22!

Works when browsing the forum, but the "current" button gets the parse error.

Will have to work on these bugs another night. Someone else in hooterville has snuffed out my bandwidth ... my dsl is crawling. At least I got the upgrade done before it slowed up.

Thanks for getting it up and running!

Thanks for telling me though about that button. I never used the current view, so I would have never known it.

15. Default

Thanks for all of the hard work!
    "I've seen more heat in an Easy Bake Oven, Meat!"

test

Chiming in for another that uses the current button.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

18. Default

Thanks Paul! Crazy how use to the mobile version I got. Feels like Christmas!

Just tested on my Android device. Thanks for all you do!
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Embeds aren't working now. Is that because of the update?
    "Officially" designated as the wannabe GSUFans Vigilante Moderator.