TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sanford game video

1. Default Re: Sanford game video

Even more inexplicable is that the commercials show in a much higher resolution so it's not a bandwidth issue. They are intentionally streaming the game in such a poor resolution. Bizarre.

Default Re: Sanford game video

This is an absolute joke. Its like watching the original nintendo being played on the bottom of a pool.
    Last edited by Gsuwinsudont; 5th October 2013 at 02:00 PM.

it inhales vigorously .. just gonna listen on radio

I'm not sure but I think the issue with the stream is that they aren't broadcasting in HD, or they have intentionally limited the bandwidth available due to it being 'free'. The commercials being good quality seems to be the tell. What's more annoying is that I can't get the samford stream to mute. Will have to use an ipad for the audio or something...

5. Default Re: Sanford game video

Quote Originally Posted by fencereagle View Post
    I'm not sure but I think the issue with the stream is that they aren't broadcasting in HD, or they have intentionally limited the bandwidth available due to it being 'free'. The commercials being good quality seems to be the tell. What's more annoying is that I can't get the samford stream to mute. Will have to use an ipad for the audio or something...
    They aren't even broadcasting in SD. I don't know why they are doing it, but it's pretty clear that it's intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsuwinsudont View Post
    This is an absolute joke. Its like watching the original nintendo being played on the bottom from a pool.
    Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by gritzblitz56 View Post
    They aren't even broadcasting in SD. I don't know why they are doing it, but it's pretty clear that it's intentional.
    Actually if you look at the score line graphics and the samfordsportstv graphic it looks like those indeed are HD, so I'm going to guess that they only have SD cameras and that's what were getting. Or something equally painful.

We have to get more D line pressure

Like that

10. Default Re: Sanford game video

Quote Originally Posted by fencereagle View Post
    Actually if you look at the score line graphics and the samfordsportstv graphic it looks like those indeed are HD, so I'm going to guess that they only have SD cameras and that's what were getting. Or something equally painful.
    Standard definition is traditionally described as 480i. There is no way that this is standard definition.