TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 298 of 300 FirstFirst ... 296297298299300 LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 2994

Thread: Paulson webcam in place!

1. Default Re: Paulson webcam in place!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueAlum View Post
    I'd like to see those new lights first so our ESPN U games don't like most high school broadcasts I've seen.
    Any other word on this? I know it's been discussed on here at some point but has any other word come out yet on lighting additions?

2. Default Re: Paulson webcam in place!

Tk mentioned at the coach' s caravan that a fifth light pole would be installed and working before the start of the season

Default Re: Paulson webcam in place!

Quote Originally Posted by pleahy1 View Post
    Tk mentioned at the coach' s caravan that a fifth light pole would be installed and working before the start of the season
    A fifth? Why wouldn't we add two more to make everything symmetrical? Also, would it go behind the press box like the temp lighting was from last year?

4. Default Re: Paulson webcam in place!

Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    A fifth? Why wouldn't we add two more to make everything symmetrical? Also, would it go behind the press box like the temp lighting was from last year?
    I am curious as to the location of the pole as well.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleLaw View Post
    I am curious as to the location of the pole as well.
    I'm betting it goes behind and above the mid deck and the temp lights stay on top of the press box.

Quote Originally Posted by peachstealth View Post
    I'm betting it goes behind and above the mid deck and the temp lights stay on top of the press box.
    The temp lights last year were actually from a light truck parked beyond the stadium plaza, adjacent to the ticket booth and just inside the gate next to the Gold Lot.

It would not surprise me to see them put a "permanent" bank across the press box in dual sets opposite the observation cover. Not an insider nugget, just a guess, or perhaps a set on the observation cover.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

7. Default Re: Paulson webcam in place!

Just one more light pole sounded weird to me, too, but tk said fifth light pole and no more temporary lighting

We may end up adding more but from what I hear those things are EXPENSIVE both to install and maintain, so maybe only putting in one is a cost thing?

if the photo-metrix is calculated properly, only installing a single mast with strategically directed beams of light might suffice all our needs. Plus, if we truely are wanting to "balance" the stadium, do we really want to add a bunch of new lighting that would more than likely have to be demolited when the time comes to do the renovation work (hopefully in the near future)?
    "Hey ladies, hey gentlemen, hey everybody...One more time for the Greatest Team in America!!!!" -Erk-

Chad Brown
    Class of 2009
    GaSou fan since 2004
    Covington, GA

10. Default Re: Paulson webcam in place!

Quote Originally Posted by cbrown122 View Post
    if the photo-metrix is calculated properly, only installing a single mast with strategically directed beams of light might suffice all our needs. Plus, if we truely are wanting to "balance" the stadium, do we really want to add a bunch of new lighting that would more than likely have to be demolited when the time comes to do the renovation work (hopefully in the near future)?
    I hope we do not install the lights on the press box.