TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 134 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paulson webcam in place!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Paulson webcam in place!

Head of athletic foundation confirms webcam is up and in place. Not sure when it will go live or linkage at the moment.
    Danny Gamboa's Casa de Autos!!!

Default Re: Paulson webcam in place!

Quote Originally Posted by gsu2583 View Post
    Head of athletic foundation confirms webcam is up and in place. Not sure when it will go live or linkage at the moment.
    Awesome! Well done brotha!

Man things seem to be moving much faster these days. Lights years ahead of the way they were. GATA

Quote Originally Posted by rbostic218 View Post
    Man things seem to be moving much faster these days. Lights years ahead of the way they were. GATA
    I agree. It's nice to have competent people in charge.
    GSU Alma Mater: Words by Caryl Cain Brown, Music by David Matthew
    "From humble farm beginnings, sprung up from sandy earth, among the tow'ring pine trees, stands a treasure of great worth. Her price cannot be measured, in silver or in gold, but in the love and loyalty, that many hearts enfold. Georgia Southern University. On Eagles wings you soar. We pledge to you our loyalty and love for ever more."

Wasn't my idea. I'm just the one who tweeted TK about it. Could have been a plan to do it anyway. Who knows. Still excited.

I would imagine it would be on the pressbox looking down at the north/east endzone, because the FOC is being built first, am I right?

I would imagine it would be on the pressbox looking down at the north/east endzone, because the FOC is being built first, am I right?
    As far as I know both projects will start at the same time. Maybe they could have one on Bishop and one on the press box to get two good angles at it.
    "From humble farm beginnings, sprung up from sandy earth, among the tow'ring pine trees, stands a treasure of great worth. Her price cannot be measured, in silver or in gold, but in the love and loyalty, that many hearts enfold. Georgia Southern University. On Eagles wings you soar. We pledge to you our loyalty and love for ever more."

Question...

In the renderings of the stadium expansion, the BLUE areas of seating... is that just blue to denote expanded ares, or is that chair-back seating?

Nice. Is it set up in the Bishop building? Press box maybe?

After graduation.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night