TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Bisonville Feud w/Talon, Pike, and Valley Boy

1. Default Bisonville Feud w/Talon, Pike, and Valley Boy

Default Re: Bisonville Feud w/Talon, Pike, and Valley Boy

Once again, we were cheated. We had more points. What gives? You girls can't add in ND?

3. Default Re: Bisonville Feud w/Talon, Pike, and Valley Boy

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Once again, we were cheated. We had more points. What gives? You girls can't add in ND?
    I thought I'd give you something to complain about.

4. Default Re: Bisonville Feud w/Talon, Pike, and Valley Boy

131 views and just one response by OF. I sure hope you guys don't fold like this in the SB.

Default Re: Bisonville Feud w/Talon, Pike, and Valley Boy

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    131 views and just one response by OF. I sure hope you guys don't fold like this in the SB.
    I see you are still trying to hold on to our jockstrap since we are moving on to greener pastures in the SunBelt. Well just look at the brignt side of things................... You can always say that ya'll beat Georgia Southern................well I guess us here will just have to live with that since we are leaving you behind to go play every week with the big boys.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

6. Default Re: Bisonville Feud w/Talon, Pike, and Valley Boy

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    I see you are still trying to hold on to our jockstrap since we are moving on to greener pastures in the SunBelt. Well just look at the brignt side of things................... You can always say that ya'll beat Georgia Southern................well I guess us here will just have to live with that since we are leaving you behind to go play every week with the big boys.
    If we just beat you once I would say we beat you...after three times in recent history (and no losses) I would say we own you. There is a thread about if flags should be flown now that you guys are FBS...I say take them all down and just put up a Bison flag since we own you. Oh, and btw, I wouldn't go bragging to anyone that you are going to be playing the big boys in the Sunbelt. You'll get laughed at like you would if your pants were down.*

*Valley Girl's been talkin'.