TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Closed Threads

Default Closed Threads

There are a few threads that have been corrupted in the database, that are causing a few glitches.

If you see a thread locked from the last day or two, it was likely not a content issue but a maintenance one to keep the board running right.

We are still looking into the server issue and have temporarily disabled the Facebook javascript coding ... I suspect that might have played a role using that integrated code.

Paul
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: Closed Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    There are a few threads that have been corrupted in the database, that are causing a few glitches.

If you see a thread locked from the last day or two, it was likely not a content issue but a maintenance one to keep the board running right.

We are still looking into the server issue and have temporarily disabled the Facebook javascript coding ... I suspect that might have played a role using that integrated code.

Paul
    I'm leaving them readable so if you want to repost content, you can cut-n-paste from them. I know the realignment thread had a lot of info in it.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.