TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hitman Scam

1. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> I know you to still be a hitman. I WAS CONTACTED BY ONE OF YOUR POTENTIAL VICTIMS!!! He sent me this message from you:

Look here this is going to be my last warning to you, yes you are to make the payment of $7,000 first before i will send you the tape, but western union will not allow you send the full amount that is why i want you to make it instumetaly starting the payment with $2,000 you will then send another one untile it gets to $7,000 all else you will die, i was thinking by now i would have recieve your first payment, dont play with me for i hate delay, here is the payment details again go now for your time has started counting.

RECIEVERS NAME: HARISON WILLIAMS
    ADDRESS: 101B PALM JUICE AVENUE UNITED KINGDOM.
    AMOUNT EXPECTED$2,000USD

AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE THEN SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW.

SENDERS NAME.................................
    AMOUNT SENT...................................
    MTCN NUMBER..................................

Now quit your filty lying. If you want to be a Man of God the truth must be in you. You are a filthy man. Attest to the truth and confess to me your sins and we shall proceed.

Dill Doe.
    You must be ashamed now that I caught you in your lie. You never gave up the hitman business. That is why you have never gotten your donation. You are a liar.
    Dill Doe
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

2. Default Re: Hitman Scam

There you have it. As far as I know, Bala ended his career as a scammer. I tried contacting him through different email accounts and messages bounced back. Hope you enjoyed.

Default Re: Hitman Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Seven would be nice View Post
    Long winter, eh?
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

4. Default Re: Hitman Scam

A+++

5. Default Re: Hitman Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Seven would be nice View Post
    As for the long winter...something like that!

I admit I did not read all of the e-mails but when I skimmed ahead to the picture of the Bison on his arm I completely lost it! GREAT WORK!

Tranny knows alot about balls and giving BJ's. Well played sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Bravo!
    OAS AAS LLS

Wow, what a tattoo. It looked like a devil bison. Hilarious.

They should permanently add "I give BJ's" to y'alls logo.
    GSU Alma Mater: Words by Caryl Cain Brown, Music by David Matthew
    "From humble farm beginnings, sprung up from sandy earth, among the tow'ring pine trees, stands a treasure of great worth. Her price cannot be measured, in silver or in gold, but in the love and loyalty, that many hearts enfold. Georgia Southern University. On Eagles wings you soar. We pledge to you our loyalty and love for ever more."