TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Minnesota travel

Default Minnesota travel

“Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: Minnesota travel

they know snow up there. The interstates should be clear.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Really not worried about the roads ... I've got decent experience/miles under my belt driving on the snow/ice. More worried about flight delays. I'm on a major time crunch to make it work out for me.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

4. Default Re: Minnesota travel

I could always take your media pass and my camera and take some photos from the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by BoroNative View Post
    I could always take your media pass and my camera and take some photos from the sidelines.
    Did you fly to Fargo last time, or MSP ?

Best case scenario, how long is the drive if you flew to MSP then drove ....

6. Default Re: Minnesota travel

Flew to MSP and drove. Google Maps says 3.5 hours. If you don't stop to pee or snack, you can prob. make it in 3. That's what we are doing this year.