TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hanner Seating Chart

Default Re: Hanner Seating Chart

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWC View Post
    Front row isn't nearly as good in my opion. TheEaglesCliff, Yogus, and myself have our spot behind the basket on the visitor side of the gym over towards the home side. We can all get a little "rowdy" and not have all the home fans turn around and give us dirty looks.
    After sitting in the front row last year for a couple games I'm trying to get season tickets this year because of how awesome it was for me. For somebody like me, being able to hear everything that CY says adds a ton to the game experience. I watch basketball games in a different way than most people do though.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post

After sitting in the front row last year for a couple games I'm trying to get season tickets this year because of how awesome it was for me. For somebody like me, being able to hear everything that CY says adds a ton to the game experience. I watch basketball games in a different way than most people do though.
    I feel like I would enjoy something like that more. I'll admit, I don't know a lot about basketball, but I really enjoyed going last year and I'm sure I'll learn the more I watch.