TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Mobile version

Default Mobile version

For those who haven't gone w/ the Forum Runner app, this newest version of the site (vbulletin 4.2.0) has a mobile version available which streamlines the site ... images, sigs and content are still there .. just frames it in a format that is phone friendly.

Just an fyi ....
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: Mobile version

Which is better?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Which is better?
    Personal opinion will dictate that. I like the 'look' of the mobile version, but I think the forum runner app is quicker to load ... likely since it doesn't bog down with all the image tags and sigs. I'll try to get some screenshots up later tonight.

Just load up the site on your phone browser and look. It is free.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

I personally prefer Forum Runner. It seems more polished, easier to navigate, and faster to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballgsu View Post
    I personally prefer Forum Runner. It seems more polished, easier to navigate, and faster to me.
    I have been having a problem with forum runner on my iPhone lately. When I pull it up, all I see is the Forum Runner at the top and I can't do anything with the app???

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Jax_Eagle View Post
    I have been having a problem with forum runner on my iPhone lately. When I pull it up, all I see is the Forum Runner at the top and I can't do anything with the app???

That's odd. I haven't been having any issues with mine.