TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Chrome says Java is trying to run

Default Chrome says Java is trying to run

E22, would there be a reason why I'm now getting a popup in chrome saying that Java needs permission to run on this site.

This is the first I've seen and want to make sure you are aware. I don't think you've ever run a java applet before on here.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by southern edumacation View Post
    E22, would there be a reason why I'm now getting a popup in chrome saying that Java needs permission to run on this site.

This is the first I've seen and want to make sure you are aware. I don't think you've ever run a java applet before on here.
    Shortly after loading GSUFans.com in Chrome and having that java thing pop up... I got a notification from my firewall saying it detected/blocked a trojan attempt from my PC. Seeing that was the only thing I have open, I think E22 is trying to infect all our machines.

Also said destination IP was in PA? What kind of operation you running here '22? First virus attacks, and second, yankee host sites??

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Forum Runner
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Default Re: Chrome says Java is trying to run

No java issues with me on my work laptop.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I had the same thing on mine too. Also using chrome. Posting this from forum runner right now