TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reading between the lines...

Default Reading between the lines...

Received an e-mail from the ticket office about renewal (as I'm sure most of you did). Well, in reading it, did you read between the lines?? The second sentance reads as follows:

Following back to back semi-final appearances the Eagles are ready to make that final push to a National Championship in 2012!

"Final push to a National Championship"... is this our final shot at an FCS title? Does this mean we will be elegible for the title this year but will not be the following year? Are they giving us the answer we are searching for without saying it directly? If a tree falls in the woods but nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

Oh how I love these coded messages! Your mission should you choose to accept it is to read between the lines on this and all other communications from GSU Athletics, ticket office, etc.

This thread will self destruct in 10 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Default Re: Reading between the lines...

With all these conspiracy theories around here lately one has to wonder when Al Gore will show up claiming they were all his idea...
    OAS AAS LLS

I actually hope that happens. I would love nothing more than putting a big exclamation point on our tenure in 1-aa. There would be no doubt who the boss dog is in the Socon.

Attached Images Attached Images

Interesting...but I doubt that the person who was in charge of coming up with that verbiage is high enough in the food chain to be privy to that kind of information as of right now.
    Poster formerly known as BrendanGSU

Al Gore is too busy looking for Brent Russell

Quote Originally Posted by pike51 View Post
    Received an e-mail from the ticket office about renewal (as I'm sure most of you did). Well, in reading it, did you read between the lines?? The second sentance reads as follows:

Following back to back semi-final appearances the Eagles are ready to make that final push to a National Championship in 2012!

"Final push to a National Championship"... is this our final shot at an FCS title? Does this mean we will be elegible for the title this year but will not be the following year? Are they giving us the answer we are searching for without saying it directly? If a tree falls in the woods but nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

Oh how I love these coded messages! Your mission should you choose to accept it is to read between the lines on this and all other communications from GSU Athletics, ticket office, etc.

This thread will self destruct in 10 seconds.
    Pike, Maybe you have just been spending to much time in the SUN. You need to get back on that grill of yours, tighten your BELT, and keep cooking. We have lots of CHAMPIONSHIPS to win in the next few years, so don't read too much between the lines of that letter. You'll go CRAZY and miss out on the PARTY.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Laugh all you want, the information is out there. You just have to be willing to see it. We have the map, are you willing to follow?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Al Gore is too busy looking for Brent Russell
    OAS AAS LLS

Quote Originally Posted by Venaros View Post
    Exactly!!