TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 346 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: When will we move up?

Default Re: When will we move up?

Quote Originally Posted by Klak View Post
    Ga State fans are pushing New Mexico State, JMU, ODU, and Lamar (LAMAR!!!). Anybody but us. They're scared ****less.
    I have seen this odd assortment of schools on the boards. They really thnk NMSU is a good fit?

Can't wait...I really hope we get SBC. PantherTalk better not accept members for a few weeks after the invite.

I am telling ya. They are scared **** less that we make this move. Most of the posters on Panther Talk may be idiots, but I think they know if we make the move, they are toast. Recruits will come to Southern over Ga State if we are both FBS. It will be a much tougher road for them to have a successful program. The fact they are in Atlanta means nothing for recruiting purposes. I am convinced of that and I think they are to. That is why they mention teams that don't have a snow balls chance in hell moving up before us.

Like I said in my post. Their 15 minutes of relevancy will be over if we make the move.
    Last edited by Tampa_Jax_Eagle; 30th April 2012 at 07:49 AM.

GStateBen is a raging homo. BTW, I'm not doing this to retaliate, I'm cataloging this crap for future use. DO NOT start a new fight over there. I'm guilty as charged going over there and talking but I'm done with it now. I'm just gonna lurk and watch the stupidity grow.

If you believe one blogger who has not confirmed with a single Georgia Southern source. Not one. It was an opinion piece disguised as as news. No one is having conversations about or with Southern

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    GStateBen is a raging homo. BTW, I'm not doing this to retaliate, I'm cataloging this crap for future use. DO NOT start a new fight over there. I'm guilty as charged going over there and talking but I'm done with it now. I'm just gonna lurk and watch the stupidity grow.
    So now you see it ... let them keep flapping their gums.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

I've thought about starting a thread with just his quotes. He is a terrible "journalist". You should have read a rant SaintDK10 made against him, he ripped him apart for being a phony. It was a public dismantling.
    Last edited by TheEagleWay; 30th April 2012 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    I hope we will be able to launch operation "Shock and Awe" on Panther Talk if we can get FBS.

So Bennie boy is saying that Monken and Keel are lying? lol...methinks it's just wishful thinking on his part. Keep in mind this is the guy who hates GSU because he supposedly wanted to come play basketball here and we said, "don't call us, we'll call you."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    I can't wait to post a clip from Tombstone on their board.

Everyone should know which one I'm talking about.

9. Default Re: When will we move up?

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    So Bennie boy is saying that Monken and Keel are lying? lol...methinks it's just wishful thinking on his part. Keep in mind this is the guy who hates GSU because he supposedly wanted to come play basketball here and we said, "don't call us, we'll call you."
    LOL ORLY

I can't wait to post a clip from Tombstone on their board.

Everyone should know which one I'm talking about.
    The "hell's coming with me" or " i'm your huckleberry"? both of which would work?