TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I Went Out in Boone......................................

1. Default So I Went Out in Boone......................................

Nothing but weird hippster looking dudes that have no idea what football is. All the bars were empty. Now as much as I want to make fun of them for not being cool, the fact is, they have more seats than us, more sky boxes than us, and this is with a fan base that could care less about their team and what do we have to show for it? A stadium with 10k less? 15 less suites? Pisses me off? what do I have to brag about?

Default Re: So I Went Out in Boone......................................

Quote Originally Posted by jon5599 View Post
    Nothing but weird hippster looking dudes that have no idea what football is. All the bars were empty. Now as much as I want to make fun of them for not being cool, the fact is, they have more seats than us, more sky boxes than us, and this is with a fan base that could care less about their team and what do we have to show for it? A stadium with 10k less? 15 less suites? Pisses me off? what do I have to brag about?
    6 National Championships with a 7th coming soon ....oh and some rich and great looking GRITS ( Girls raised in the south- for you hillbillies out there that have to resort to your livestock )

and this is with a fan base that could care less about their team and what do we have to show for it?
    I personally don't think this is an accurate statement. I think that the majority of App. State fans probably ONLY care about the football team. You might not have seen any of them because they probably turned in early to prepare for getting their butts handed to 'em later today. Either that or it was date night with their sister down at the local country buffet.
    OAS AAS LLS

4. Default Re: So I Went Out in Boone......................................

I don't think you were in Boone last night. I was at the Mellow Mushroom from about 7:00 to about 9:30 for dinner & did not see one GaSo fan. Disappointing really. I was going to buy any fans I saw a beer. Too late now.

You are COMPLETELY wrong about App's fan base. You'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by AppFan1 View Post
    I don't think you were in Boone last night. I was at the Mellow Mushroom from about 7:00 to about 9:30 for dinner & did not see one GaSo fan. Disappointing really. I was going to buy any fans I saw a beer. Too late now.

You are COMPLETELY wrong about App's fan base. You'll see.
    Problem is, the Mellow Mushroom is a restaurant in Statesboro. In Boone, it is a mushroom growing out of a goat turd. While charming to the Boone crowd,we just don't get into stuff like that in Statesboro. Sorry we ruined your goat turd party..

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Problem is, the Mellow Mushroom is a restaurant in Statesboro. In Boone, it is a mushroom growing out of a goat turd. While charming to the Boone crowd,we just don't get into stuff like that in Statesboro. Sorry we ruined your goat turd party..
    That's pretty funny ... no bad.
    Bleu (formerly Bcube) in the non cyber world is Bill Bates.

Jon, horse drawn carriages take longer to travel than with modern day automobiles. They will be there for game time... just takes them a while to get up the mountain.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

8. Default Re: So I Went Out in Boone......................................

Just as well. Bathroom humor is fine for high school sophs. You'd a been out of place.

How nice. Why must crap state fans allways elude to the bathroom? Next we'll be hearing about the proper way to address the goat.

10. Default Re: So I Went Out in Boone......................................

NICE! I don't understand why other schools think SOME OF our fans are classless!