TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Hey E22...

Default Hey E22...

I cannot send PM's. It says my box is full, but I have cleared space and it still will not send a PM. Help!

Default Re: Hey E22...

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    I cannot send PM's. It says my box is full, but I have cleared space and it still will not send a PM. Help!

Weird. Have you cleared out both sent and received ? I can't think it would make a difference, but maybe it does.

You can contact me via email at pwbsr22@gmail.com
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    Weird. Have you cleared out both sent and received ? I can't think it would make a difference, but maybe it does.

You can contact me via email at pwbsr22@gmail.com
    Yeah I tried clearing both. I did just renew my membership...don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'll send you an email.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    Yeah I tried clearing both. I did just renew my membership...don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'll send you an email.
    That shouldn't have anything to do with it. Let me see what I can figure out and I'll get back to you.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.