TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Adobe Script Error

Default Adobe Script Error

Anyone else getting an Adobe Script error on here? It's happened a lot to me frequently. I'm using Chrome, BTW.
    "Officially" designated as the wannabe GSUFans Vigilante Moderator.

Default Re: Adobe Script Error

Nope. What's the exact error? Sounds like a database issue if that is the case. Have you tried to replicate the issue in IE or Firefox?
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I'm getting it in Chrome too. When I go to www.gsufans.com and then click on the forum lick, the page will just sit there taking forever to load and then a message will pop up and say that a script(doesn't say which one) is not loading and if you want to abort the script or try to try to run it. It doesn't happen all the time just sometime and when you click to abort the script I don't have any more problems while I am looking at the site.

I haven't tried it in Firefox or IE since I rarely use them anymore.
    GATA EAGLES!!!!

Got it again today this is what the pop says

A script in this movie is causing abode flash player 10 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?

I think it has something to do with the banner ads. I noticed that it did it twice when it had an ad up there with an Avril Lavigne ticket in the ad.

Maybe it is doing that because she is awful.
    GATA EAGLES!!!!