TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Say something nice about Furman...

Well, let's see here...my youngest brother graduated from there...and now is at uga for his masters...uh...I guess let the flogging begin!!
    “Show me a good and gracious loser, and I’ll show you a failure.” Knute Rockne-Notre Dame
    “Always remember….. Goliath was a 40 point favorite over David.” Shug Jordan- Auburn
    Eamus Aquila Anno Aquila AA000400

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesnest View Post
    Well, let's see here...my youngest brother graduated from there...and now is at uga for his masters...uh...I guess let the flogging begin!!
    I don't think I would have admitted that !
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Purple is slighty more manly than pink........
    Purple is not my least favorite color . . . but I do not favor it nearly as much as I do NAVY! (It is challenging to be nice)

Their mothers are good kissers.
    GOOOOOOOO BLUE!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!!!

I like their Dunken Donuts coffee better than Starbucks.

6. Default

From what I have heard, Furman men are always courteous enough to give each other the reach around.

Quote Originally Posted by gasou4389 View Post
    From what I have heard, Furman men are always courteous enough to give each other the reach around.
    That's a good one!
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanGSU View Post
    I really enjoy the pregame acrobatics! I've never seen anyone "dismount" a horse like that!
    That was actually an experiment in gravity by their physics department, see gravity does work (Except in 1985 in the back of the endzone!)

Furman does have restrooms on the visitors side (they have to because that's usually where most of the people are)!

They always impress me with their creativity! Especially when they decided on their current official school name: Furman University Christian Knights!
    Poster formerly known as BrendanGSU