TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Birthdates ....

Default Birthdates ....

I've gotten a few emails /pm's from folks asking why their birthdate is listed on the site incorrectly ...

Everyone that had a username imported from the old site, will probably have a birthdate listed at 1-1-01 ... there was not a field in the database that translated to the new birthdate field ...

Plus, some folks I've gone in and adjusted their password (at their request), and when I've done this, the software doesn't like confirming an entry of 1-1-01 ... so I've adjusted most of those to 1-1-51 so it will let me proceed to make the other corrections ... I think I've hidden most of those, so if you see either of those dates ... that is what is going on.

Of course, you may login to your profile at any time and update/hide any of this information at your leisure ...
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Happy Birthday everyone ....

“Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

hahaha...you told us so...
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

What's funny (or not) is that I've gotten about 100 emails from auto-responders saying "I am out of the office" and another 50+ from folks saying "it isn't my birthday" but thanks

5. Default

Happy B-Day NCEagleMan
    Jordan Wilson
    @ GSU from 2005-2008
    KSU c/o 2012 Computer Science

Quote Originally Posted by NCEagleMan05 View Post
    Happy B-Day NCEagleMan
    Well done, Mr. Wilson! Happy birthday to you!

Default Re: Birthdates ....

"Happy Birthday" to all of you who haven't changed your profile information

LOL

Bump

It's a yearly tradition around here...
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Happy New Year

If you see this, check your profile information ... and fix your birthday if it isn't set !

Happy New Year

If you see this, check your profile information ... and fix your birthday if it isn't set !