TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score/ Attendance Prediction

Default Score/ Attendance Prediction

The playoff buzz is back in the 'Boro!!!!

Historically, the first round playoff game after the Thanksgiving holiday is a low attended affair. However, this year I think will have have a larger crowd than normal due to the absence of the Eagles in the post season. I also expect SCSU fans to travel very well.....I say the attendance is 17,000. What say you????

Eagles Win 24-21.

Default Re: Score/ Attendance Prediction

I think the attendance is going to surprise a bunch of people - the fans and students are hyped up and are spreading the word like crazy.

Eagles win 27-21

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

I'll be there got a high reunion dinner to go to the night before but trying to get the wife to let me go to both.

SHS Class of '94

20-17 GSU

27-21 GSU

SCstate may travel well, and eagle nation is energized. I think 18k, but probably 16k. I don't think these young eagles are ready for the size they are about to face. SC State will jump on us early and I don't think we are going to get any movement on the offensive line. Great day for football, but bad day for Eagles. We lose this one 24-13. Still a good season to build on

21-20 GSU.

13,431 announced.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    SCstate may travel well, and eagle nation is energized. I think 18k, but probably 16k. I don't think these young eagles are ready for the size they are about to face. SC State will jump on us early and I don't think we are going to get any movement on the offensive line. Great day for football, but bad day for Eagles. We lose this one 24-13. Still a good season to build on
    Why would you think there would be that many at the game? You've been a fan long enough to know that we've never even sniffed a crowd that large. Even with FAMU/BCC (who traveled well), did we even top 10k with those crowds?

9. Default Re: Score/ Attendance Prediction

UGAY vs TECH isn't until 7:45, so that should help.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleSC View Post
    Why would you think there would be that many at the game? You've been a fan long enough to know that we've never even sniffed a crowd that large. Even with FAMU/BCC (who traveled well), did we even top 10k with those crowds?
    I'm a little optimistic I suppose, but SC State is a short drive and I know of several who will be in town for the weekend that indicated they were going. It's wishful thinking and it's my unscientific prediction. When they start paying me for my predictions, I'll try to be a little more accurate, ok?