TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: RSS FEEDS

Default RSS FEEDS

How can a regular guy like myself get to view the threads that say "RSS FEED?"
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Default Re: RSS FEEDS

I've been wondering this, too. I assumed it was a donor thing
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

They aren't viewable at all. It isn't a donor thing. There are permission issues that I have been unable to resolve thus far, blocking access for them to be read.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    They aren't viewable at all. It isn't a donor thing. There are permission issues that I have been unable to resolve thus far, blocking access for them to be read.
    That makes me feel better. I was afraid it was something I said!
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

For what it's worth, I would LOVE to be able to have some kind of RSS feed from GSUFans. Not sure what is feasible but I've really gotten into RSS recently. Make it happen Paul!

Still don't know the issue with the RSS feed ... so if you are looking at the "What's New" tab, and see the article listed under the RSS Feed Forum, you may not be able to view it .....
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.