TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Place your bets

Default Place your bets

First Georgia Southern poster to be banned on Panthertalk
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: Place your bets

Now that's funny . . . I would say anyone that goes over there could win! I won't waste my time goi9ng to their site. . . or give them much thought (if any.)

3. Default Re: Place your bets

With more than 40,000 students seeking degrees at Georgia State, and more than 28,000 of them on campus each semester, you would think Panther Talk would have more members.

Stats: Members 261, Active Members 241; Most users ever online was 71, 08-16-2010 at 11:18 AM.

Maybe we should spend more time talking about Lambuth since they are the bigger threat right now than Ga St. is.

Where are all the GA State posters???? Geez, man, we couldn't go one day without hearing about how great they are....they friggin' lose one game to the tri-Lambdas and now they give up? No, no, no, no, no.........that's not what a seasoned smack talker will do......no, no.....come here for your abuse, boys......eat it up!!!!!!!

I was told by some punk to go "kill yourself" and not by PM...their smack is a little weak. They are like the alcoholic who has run his truck into a tree and has come to the realization that he is an alcoholic. They have known that they are probably going to inhale vigorously, but hey when ESPN and the AJC covers you, and you get these 3-4 star Rival ranked atheltes, you become inflated....then here comes Lambuth...the deflater.

All I know is they better figure out how to beat Campbell and Savannah State. Outside of those two games, who knows.

I really didn't expect to see them fall to Lambuth ... but that is why they play the games.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

ESPN should feature them in their bottom 10 of college football

Quote Originally Posted by claydus View Post
    ESPN should feature them in their bottom 10 of college football
    My guess is that ESPN won't be revisiting them too soon, much less putting them on the cover.

10. Default Re: Place your bets

That board is painful to read. I wonder how long Bill will stick it out there?