TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avatar and Signatures

Default Re: Avatar and Signatures

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballgsu View Post
    When you go to edit profile there is a pane on the left that says my settings. It will have edit profile, Profile picture, avatar and sig.
    Nah don't see it.... is it because my membership expired?

Default Re: Avatar and Signatures

http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/profile.php?do=editoptions

visit this link, and you can also enable or disable the display of signatures. Signature images are set to display on default. I do understand there are some signatures that either are large files to load, take up a lot of viewing space, or are otherwise within our terms of service but deemed offensive by the individual viewer. So there are individual options to have the board present to your viewing preference.

We once had some stipulations on the signatures, and probably will bring part of that back to ensure that signatures do not exceed a certain height and width.

I've had two people request how to block all images, and that can also be done through the individual user panels.

Additionally, individual users can always be added to a user's ignore list, if the image route is not the only issue.

Some of the menus to access options have changed with the code revision. I'm not 100% sure where all the individual user settings are .... but there is a lot of individual control on what is displayed and viewed.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.